After gobbling up your Thanksgiving feast, this is the perfect drink to balance out that bloated, stuffed up feeling you're experiencing (now we know how that turkey felt).
Say goodbye to food coma.
Enjoyable by all members of the family, this quick and easy recipe will freshen everyone right up to enjoy the rest of the evening together.
- 6 oz sparkling water
- 4 ice cubes
- 3 medium strawberries cut into small pieces
- Optional: 1 tbsp agave
- Place the ingredients into a shaker. Shake until ice cold.
- Pour the mixture into your preferred glass (optional: rimmed with salt), about 3/4 full to leave some space for the popsicle.
- Put the watermelon popsicle into the glass, stick side up.
- Garnish with the mint leaves.
And that's it! We hope you and the family enjoy this recipe.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!