Add a Citrus Kick with Lime Puree
Experience our sun-ripened lime pulp, cultivated in the nutrient-dense soils of the South American Andes. Our lime is naturally high in Vitamin C and contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
Our puree is thick, seedless, and contains a hint of the zesty oils of the rind (but not the rind itself). Taste the bright and fresh flavor with just the right acidity and sour-sweetness. Our lime puree has a wonderful citrus aroma and adds zest to any brew.
Lime Aseptic Fruit Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Citrus aurantifolia
- Otherwise Known As: Tahiti Lime, Persian Lime
- Flavor Profile: Zesty with milder acidity, balanced tartness and sweetness, and an intense citrus aroma
- Pulp Color: Light to medium green
- Shelf Life: Our purees can be stored for up to 18 months from the date of manufacture if the packaging remains unopened. For ultimate quality, store away from direct sunlight in an environment below 77° F. After opening your puree, you can refrigerate it for up to 10 days or freeze for the remainder of the shelf life.
Ingredients: Lime Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Enjoy the Fierce Fruit Experience
Shop Fierce Fruit for competitive pricing and fresh, consistent quality. We craft all of our purees, including our lime pulp, with zero added sugar so they’re ready to use in your craft beers, ciders, and more. Buy now to experience the Fierce Fruit Advantage for yourself. Get in touch with your questions!
Shipping: Our purees typically ship within 1 to 3 days.