Add Zesty Orange Puree to Your Next Brew
Named for the sweet citrus fields of Valencia, Spain, our Valencia oranges offer a bright, crisp, and naturally sweet flavor with just the right amount of zest. This puree is perfect for orange creamsicle flavors and packs a citrusy punch when combined with other fruits like pineapple or the unique acai.
The advantage of Valencia oranges is that they don’t turn bitter after exposure to oxygen like other varieties of oranges. Their limonin (the compound which causes bitterness when exposed to air) is stored in the seeds, whereas other varieties store limonin in the flesh of the orange. This means our orange puree will add the perfect hint of freshness to your brews.
Orange Aseptic Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Citrus sinensis 'Valencia'
- Otherwise Known As: Valencia Orange
- Flavor Profile: Naturally sweet with a slight zest
- Pulp Color: Bright orange
- Shelf Life: Our Fierce Fruit purees should be stored away from sunlight and below 77° F. Unopened, they’ll maintain their quality for up to 18 months past the date of manufacture. Once opened, they can be refrigerated for up to 10 days or frozen for the remainder of their shelf life.
Ingredients: Orange Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Experience Fierce Fruit
All of our purees are free of common allergens like milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and soy. They’re gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO. Plus, they’re sealed in aseptic packaging to ensure a completely sterile, bacteria-free environment. That means you get fresh fruit purees without worrying about introducing anything else into your brews.
Shop Fierce Fruit for competitive pricing and fresh, consistent quality.
Shipping: Our orders typically ship within 1 to 3 business days.