Craft a Sweet, Tropical Brew with Pink Guava
Add a subtle pink hue to your brew with some pink guava. Otherwise known as the guayaba in South and Central America, this guava tastes like a pear, grapefruit, and strawberry mixed together. It is sweet, earthy, and distinctly tropical.
In recipes, guava pulp is great on its own, but also pairs well and adds an exotic kick to other fruits like strawberries and pears. Adding a little bit of lemon will also accentuate the flavor. As a bonus, it is a true superfruit, boasting high levels of Vitamin C as well as fiber and other vitamins and minerals.
Aseptic Pink Guava Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Psidium guajava
- Otherwise Known As: Guayaba
- Flavor Profile: Sweet with a slight tang like pear, grapefruit, and strawberry
- Pulp Color: Light to bright pink
- Shelf Life: Fierce Fruit purees last 18 months from the date of manufacture while unopened. Store them away from sunlight at temperatures below 77° F. Once opened, they can be refrigerated for up to 10 days or frozen for the remainder of their shelf life.
Ingredients: Pink Guava Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Real Guava Puree Beverage Uses
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
Guava Pulp Food Uses:
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Get the Fierce Fruit Advantage
Fierce Fruit crafts aseptic purees made from real, sun-ripened fruit with no added sugar. They are pasteurized, gluten-free, vegan, and certified Kosher. Our high-barrier aseptic packaging ensures a completely sterile, bacteria-free puree that maintains the natural flavor and freshness of the fruit for up to 18 months.
Add our fresh, ready-to-use purees to your next brew.
Shipping: Our guava puree ships within 1 to 3 business days.
It’s time for jelly
Overall, good. For some reason, my jelly did not set and I had to cook it twice and make adjustments. Not sure why. The quality of your product and your service is excellent.
It's the REAL deal!!
If you want the pure unadulterated fruit, "Fierce Fruit" is the place. Perfect Pink Guava puree for my Kombucha recipe. Next batch may be passion fruit. Thanks for the great products.