Real Passion Fruit Puree
The maracuya variety of passion fruit is typically found in Central and South American and has a bright yellow rind and an equally bright yellow pulp. If you love passion fruit, this golden variety has the recognizable “passion fruit” flavor — an intensely tropical and floral aroma with a potently sour, tart taste.
Our maracuya puree is spectacular in cocktails, beers, and other beverages. For recipes, adding sweetener will balance out the acidity of the maracuya, and bring out its full tropical flavor. The addition of lactose may help to round out the flavor when used for brewing. The other advantage of the maracuya is that it’s generally available year-round, so our passion fruit puree is always here.
Passion Fruit Aseptic Puree Specifications:
- Scientific Name: Passiflora edulis forma ‘flavicarpa’
- Otherwise Known As: Maracuya, Maracuja, Yellow or Golden Passion Fruit
- Flavor Profile: Sour, tart, and floral
- Pulp Color: Bright yellow with black edible seeds
- Shelf Life: Fierce Fruit purees maintain their quality for 18 months from the date of manufacture as long as the package remains unopened. For ultimate freshness, store away from sunlight in an environment below 77° F. Once you’ve opened your puree, it can be refrigerated for up to 10 days or frozen for the remainder of the 18-month shelf life.
Ingredients: Passion Fruit Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Add Real Fruit to Your Brew with Fierce Fruit Purees
All of our purees are free from common allergens, including milk, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and soy. When you shop our purees, you’re getting products made with real, sun-ripened fruits — no GMOs or sugar added.
Shipping: Our fruit purees typically ship within 1 to 3 days after purchase.
Perfect experience, fast delivery, excellent package.
The taste is absolutely amazing.