Experience a Burst of Flavor with Lemon Puree
For hundreds of years, lemon has been used for cooking, drinking, cleaning, and even medicating. Its astringent taste takes flavors to new dimensions or in new directions entirely. Our puree is known as “cloudy lemon.” According to the USDA, cloudy is good when it pertains to citrus because cloudiness signals freshness. As time passes, the enzyme pectin methylesterase clears the cloudiness, which is a sign that the liquid may not be fresh anymore.
Used as the main flavor, our cloudy puree can be combined to make dessert beers that taste like lemon meringue pie or fresh lemon bars. For other styles of fruited sours, hard seltzers, and ciders, our lemon puree’s astringent qualities make it extremely refreshing, especially in warm temperatures. Another benefit of our puree is that you can add it to other fruits to intensify the fruit’s flavor without overtaking it. Try enhancing pink guava, raspberry, or strawberry with this puree.
Lemon Aseptic Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Citrus limon
- Otherwise Known As: Cloudy Lemon
- Flavor Profile: Tart, citric, and astringent with a bright lemon aroma
- Pulp Color: Cloudy light yellow
- Shelf Life: Our purees maintain their quality for up to 18 months from the date of manufacture when left unopened. They should be stored away from sunlight and kept below 77° F. Once opened, our purees can be refrigerated for up to 10 days or frozen for the remainder of their shelf life.
Ingredients: Lemon Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C))
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Fierce Fruit Has Quality You Can Count On
Wondering where to buy lemon puree? For fresh, consistent quality, shop Fierce Fruit. Our purees are all 100% natural with no added sugar, meaning your brews remain high-quality.
Experience the Fierce Fruit advantage when you purchase our purees.
Shipping: We typically ship our purees within 1 to 3 business days.