Real Pineapple Puree
This puree is a must-have for cocktails, preserves, summer beers, and seltzers, as well as frozen desserts. After all, pineapples are known as the quintessential tropical fruit! They’re a natural source of Vitamins B and C, manganese, copper, and fiber. Native to Central and South America, our purees are made from the delicious "Oromiel" variety, which translates to Honey Gold. Its taste is just that — sweet and juicy with a bright golden color.
Did you know the pineapple is actually a collection of small fruitlets fused together to the internal core? That’s what creates the exotic spiny look topped with a crown, and also what makes it a pain to cut open and prepare. Fortunately, our golden pineapple purees are ready to use. You can instantly enjoy the taste of its sweet tropical nectar and floral aroma.
Pineapple Aseptic Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Ananas comosus
- Otherwise Known As: Ananas, Piña
- Flavor Profile: Crisp, sweet, and intensely tropical
- Pulp Color: Golden yellow
- Shelf Life: We use high-barrier aseptic packaging to ensure a long shelf life, so our purees should last 18 months from the date of manufacture as long as they remain unopened. For ultimate freshness, store out of direct sunlight and below 77° F. Purees should be refrigerated for up to 10 days or frozen for their remaining shelf life once opened.
Ingredients: Real Pineapple Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Get the Ultimate Freshness with Fierce Fruit
Our fruit puree is always fresh and never frozen. The ready-to-use aseptic packaging keeps it fresh, completely sterile, and bacteria-free. With no added sugar and non-GMO fruit, you can be sure you’re getting the best when you try our Fierce Fruit purees.
Experience the Fierce Fruit difference and enjoy flat rate shipping on your next order. Got questions? Get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to help!
Shipping: We typically ship our products within 1 to 3 business days. Learn more here.
Great flavor. Clean and fresh. It arrived safe and secure. I froze the rest for more summer brewing! The price for 11 lbs matched most others for only 3 lbs. That’s a great deal.
I made a pineapple orange sour beer with the purée and it came out great! Super flavor and aroma from the purée.