If you're feeling sick (or just want a delicious mid-week pick-me-up), The Spicy Mango Passion is a fun and energizing recipe that'll simultaneously clear your sinuses (thanks Jalapenos) and give you the kick you need to get through the week and keep on growing! We got inspired by Easy Cooking With Molly's recipe, and wanted to get that same feeling but in a more "any time, any day" kind of way. Because that's the way we feel about fruits!
- 6 oz sparkling water
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon passion fruit puree (for an extra delightful summer tang)
- Juice from 1/2 a lime (After you squeeze it, don't get rid of the peel just yet! Use this to rim your glass with salt if you like it that way.)
- 1 Tablespoon agave
- 1 mango popsicle (2.25 oz)
- 1 jalapeno slice (1/4 jalapeno)
- Optional: 1 sprig of cilantro and salt on the rim
- Place the ingredients into a shaker. Shake until ice cold.
- Pour the mixture into your preferred glass, about 3/4 full to leave some space for the popsicle.
- Put the mango popsicle into the glass, stick side up.
- Drop the jalapeno slice and cilantro sprig (optional) in.
And that's it! We hope you'll like this recipe, and if you're feeling sick, we hope you feel better soon.
Take a sip and let us know what you think in the comments below! We'd love to hear your thoughts and even get some suggestions for improvement to make this recipe even better for everyone. Thanks Fierce Fruit Fam.