Add a Twist with Blood Orange Puree
The blood orange is a great way to put a new twist on recipes requiring citrus. As a substitute for traditional orange, it adds a unique kick with flavor notes of cranberry or raspberry, or as some say, almost a fruit punch flavor. Blood orange can also be used to substitute for lime or lemon in recipes.
When pureed, its deep, beautiful red-orange color creates visual interest. As a main flavor, it also blends well with spices including vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves. This unique fruit lends itself to craft brews, kombuchas, and more.
Blood Orange Aseptic Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Citrus sinensis
- Otherwise Known As: Tarocco, Sanguinello, Moro
- Flavor Profile: Citric with notes of raspberry, cranberry, and mild acidity
- Pulp Color: Deep red-orange
- Shelf Life: Our purees maintain their freshness for 18 months from the date of manufacture as long as the packaging remains unopened. Store away from sunlight and below 77° F. After opening your puree, you can refrigerate it for up to 10 days or freeze it for the remainder of the shelf life.
Ingredients: Blood Orange Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Get Your Fresh, Sun-Ripened Purees with Fierce Fruit
Wondering where to buy blood orange puree? You won’t find a better source anywhere else. Every single puree we sell is fresh, bold, and ready-to-use. With no added sugar or GMO ingredients, you can feel good about incorporating our purees in your unique brews.
Shop our real, sun-ripened purees today. Don’t be afraid to get in touch with questions!
Shipping: Our purees typically ship within 1 to 3 business days.