Enjoy Juicy, Sun-Ripened Peach Puree
Experience juicy, sun-ripened peaches cultivated in the rich soils of the Chilean Andes. Peaches are an excellent source of Vitamin C and also contain smaller amounts of Vitamin A, fiber, and iron.
Our exquisite real peach puree is crisp and tangy with a sweet floral taste. Its aroma will have you imagining peach cobbler baking in the oven. Our puree is thick and perfect for craft brewing. Add it to IPAs, seltzers, or hard kombuchas for a bold, refreshing twist.
Peach Aseptic Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Prunus persica
- Otherwise Known As: Yellow-fleshed peaches
- Flavor Profile: Tart, crisp, sweet, and floral
- Pulp Color: Bright golden-pink
- Shelf Life: Our Fierce Fruit purees maintain their quality for up to 18 months past the date of manufacture as long as the packaging remains unopened. For optimal results, store your puree away from sunlight and below 77° F. Once opened, refrigerate unused puree for up to 10 days or freeze for the remainder of the shelf life.
Ingredients: Peach Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Experience the Difference of Fierce Fruit Purees
Experience the Fierce Fruit difference that comes with using 100% natural fruit purees in your craft beers, ciders, kombuchas, and more. With a long shelf life and aseptic packaging, we guarantee freshness for all your brewing needs.
Shipping: Our purees typically ship within 1 to 3 days.
The product was high quality great taste the problem with our application was it didn't produce the results we wanted it's not the fault of the product we just decided to go a different way
The Peach Ale recipe I tried was a portfolio pair for this! The 4.4lb bag is perfect for 1gal brews, and the 11lb for 5gal brews. We don't have a lot of storage space, so not having to keep it cold was a perfect choice! The shipping was fast too. The leftover puree made great smoothies, and I even made some homemade baby food for my niece and nephew!
Great product. Added directly to a 5gal keg with about 3.75gal of a kettle sour. Delicious.