Add Earthy Tartness to Your Brew with Blueberry Puree
The blueberry is a versatile fruit, bringing to mind warm images of blueberry cobbler as well as refreshing images of blueberry smoothies. Its deep purple-blue skin reveals a clear sweet flesh on the inside. Its flavor is hard to describe, though some say it has notes of white grapes and blackberries.
This real blueberry puree has a potent flavor that can stand on its own or easily combine with other fruits. Bananas give blueberry brews a natural sweetness and thicker mouthfeel. When mixed with other berries, blueberry pulp adds an earthy depth to their tartness. Shop our blueberry puree to experience this unique fruit for yourself.
Blueberry Aseptic Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Vaccinium corymbosum
- Otherwise Known As: Arandano
- Flavor Profile: Tart, sweet, and earthy
- Pulp Color: Deep blue and purple
- Shelf Life: Fierce Fruit purees maintain their freshness for up to 18 months past the date of manufacture while unopened. They should be stored away from direct sunlight and below 77° F. After opening, purees should be refrigerated for up to 10 days or frozen for the remainder of their shelf life.
Ingredients: Blueberry Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
The Fierce Fruit Advantage
Always fresh and never frozen, our fruit purees are hands-down the best addition to your brew. From craft beer to cocktails to kombucha, you can’t go wrong with our purees. Allergen-friendly, gluten-free, and non-GMO, our products are accessible to everyone.
Shop our blueberry puree now or get in touch with questions.
Shipping: We typically ship our purees within 1 to 3 business days.