Buy Exotic Fruit for Your Next Brew
The Curuba is the Colombian cousin of the passion fruit that has only been more recently available in the US. It has an oblong-shaped orange-yellow exterior, containing a vibrant orange tropical fruit pulp. While the interior does have a resemblance to passion fruit, besides being slightly sour, the curuba tastes almost nothing like it. It’s fruity, yet earthy.
In fact, when people buy this exotic fruit for the first time many try it with milk and a splash of honey. It tastes very much like a tart peach with a slightly creamy hint of banana and this Curuba tropical fruit pulp pairs well with fatty, creamy, or milky bases
Curuba Aseptic Puree Specifications
- Scientific name: Passiflora tripartita var mollissima
- Otherwise Known As: Banana Passion Fruit
- Flavor Profile: Sour, earthy with hints of peach and banana
- Pulp Color: Light to medium orange pulp
- Ingredients: Curuba Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Shelf Life: Our curuba puree will remain fresh 18 months from the date of manufacturing as long as the packaging remains unopened. Store away from sunlight and below 77° F. Once opened, purees can be refrigerated for up to 10 days or frozen for the remainder of their shelf life.
Ingredients: Aseptic Curuba Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Enhance the Freshness of Your Brew with Exotic Fruit Purees
When you buy exotic fruit purees from us, you’ll get an all-natural product with no sugar added. Our purees are made from non-GMO fruit and free of common allergens such as milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and soy.
We use unique aseptic packaging to ensure sterile, bacteria-free purees while maintaining the natural flavors of the fruit over a long shelf life. Made with pure, all-natural ingredients, our exotic fruit purees are fresh and ready to use.
Shipping: Ships in 1 to 3 business days.