Experience the Bold, Tangy Flavor of Tangerine
The tangerine is a citrus fruit native to Southeast Asia and is also known as a mandarin orange. Juicy, zesty, and sweet, the recognizable tangerine fruit flavor is popular in almost all beverage categories.
The tangerine’s powerful aroma is an important part of the flavor experience, and our puree delivers. The beautiful floral blossom aroma is potent and long-lasting. Our puree has become a key ingredient in beverages like tangerine sours, kombuchas, and fruit seltzers.
Aseptic Fruit Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Citrus reticulata
- Otherwise Known As: Mandarin Orange
- Flavor Profile: Sweet and tangy
- Pulp Color: Bright orange
- Shelf Life: Store your puree away from sunlight and at temperatures below 77° F. While unopened, your fruit puree should remain fresh for up to 18 months past its manufacture date. Once opened, you can refrigerate for up to 10 days or freeze for the remainder of the 18 months.
Ingredients: Tangerine Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
Get Fresh, Fierce Fruit
Amp up your next craft brew with real fruit purees with no added sugar. Fierce Fruit brings you products that are non-GMO, pasteurized, gluten-free, vegan, and certified Kosher. We use high-barrier aseptic packaging to maintain freshness and ensure premium quality, so you’re always getting the best brewing ingredients for your homebrewing and craft brewing needs.
Shipping: Our products ship within 1 to 3 business days.