Enjoy the Sweet Indulgence of Our Cherry Puree
Coveted around the world for their rich sweet flavor and distinct aroma, cherries have been used for centuries for baking, fermentation, preserves, and just eating fresh after picking. While picking cherries is a laborious task, and extracting their juice even more so, our puree makes it easy to incorporate bold cherry flavor in your next brew.
While cherry is a common and traditional flavor, today brewers are innovating all sorts of exciting combinations. Some fun ideas include cherry puree with chocolate, black pepper, caramel, vanilla, and rosemary. Cherry also combines well with other fruits such as lemon, lime, plum, and pineapple.
Cherry Aseptic Puree Specifications
- Scientific Name: Prunus avium
- Otherwise Known As: Dark sweet cherry, wild cherry
- Flavor Profile: Earthy and sweet with a distinct cherry floral aroma and chocolate notes
- Pulp Color: Red-purple to dark burgundy
- Shelf Life: Unopened, Fierce Fruit’s tart cherry puree maintains its quality and freshness for up to 18 months past the date of manufacture. They should be stored away from direct sunlight and below 77° F. After opening, you can refrigerate your puree for up to 10 days or freeze it for the remainder of its shelf life.
Ingredients: Cherry Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Craft Brewing
- Fruited Beers
- Fruited Sours
- Baking Pastries
- Ice Cream
- Frozen Desserts
The Fierce Fruit Advantage
Experience our strong, bold fruit purees today. Add a fresh note to your unique brews with this ready-to-use puree. Join our wholesale program for bulk discounts, free samples, and more.
Shipping: Cherry puree orders typically ship within 1 to 3 business days.
Nice Stuff, No Serious Complaints
Good so far. Made a Cherry Rice Lager with 1 full box/bag. Fermented nicely, didn't come out cough syrupy, not super pectin-y. My only complaint is that the identifying markings on the outside box are small. Bump that up a bit and I'm in!